Saturday 30 July 2016

Dealing with the 'whatif' & 'how i wish' folks

As a gay man, I get to experience this every single day of my life. Just like straight men, we also have our own desires and we ogle at men that we meet everyday. The cab driver, the passenger in the bus, the neighbourhood storekeeper, the ticket collector, the random face that waits for the office lift, visitors to office, cafeteria, railway stations, temples, name it & they are there. There is at least one sexy guy who you wish would rip his shirt off, show you his chest, let you kiss it, lick it, do whatever you want with it, unzip & shove his dick into your mouth and you can lose yourself in the musk of his manhood.

But, you can't!

How do you deal with this on a daily basis?

I have a few colleagues who I think are super hot. But, there is really not much I can do about it. Yes, we tend to make some desperate moves at times but that shouldn't put us in awkward situations, especially in the workplace.

But, what I find even more difficult to handle is the guys who sort of play around with you and act like a tease. Maybe they have a hint about your sexuality and they are curious too. Or so, you think. The way they interact with you gives an impression that they want to get totally naked with you or it often refers to some private parts of the body that you rarely discuss with you. Their body language is different with you. I have had some people touch my butt while they speak to me or get totally over me whenever there is a chance. It isn't everyday that you get the chance to put your arms around your colleagues, right? But, when you travel somewhere as a team or pose for a group selfie or something, the touch is a giveaway.

Now, I have figured a way to find out if any of this is true at all. We are planning a trip during a weekend to go to a resort with a swimming pool and just get sloshed. I obviously would be able to make out the difference between the real & the fake when I stare at their "bulge" in the pool. Not just that, I also have the pretext of being drunk for my "accidental" touches in their crotch. If it works, it works. Else it doesn't. How do you guys figure out & deal with these situations?

No comments:

Post a Comment