Sunday 21 August 2016

My experience in Courtrallam

First of all, my apologies for not being able to post anything for over 10 days now. Travel & work have been eating up my time. I didn't resolve to do one post a day but the expression was sort of healthy I thought for my well-being. Nevertheless, didn't feel the need to write anything for the last 10 days.

Here I am back after a weekend in Coutrallam, a quaint little town near Tirunelveli in Tamilnadu after the gay meet. It had all kinds of people from corporate to corporation, transformational to transgenders, the queens & the quaint.

I was taking a walk near the waterfalls that afternoon & it started drizzling. I took shelter at a place where a group of people were already seated. The minute I entered the enclosure they struck a conversation about my whereabouts. It was a group of semi-naked gay/bi men who were there after taking a shower in the falls. I couldn't help notice the severe bite marks in their nipples & I did imagine the kind of things they'd be doing in their cottage.

Some number swapping happened & I left.

That evening was the main attraction where 100s of gay men would assemble at the park & I went too. Unfortunately, I wasn't keeping too well & had to return in 10 minutes flat to my hotel room. I ended up sleeping 12 hours straight that night without any partner. The next day, the entire place was almost empty and people started leaving. I went to a place called 5 falls & took a shower. A lot of the crowd from the park the previous evening was present. Some Hellos were exchanged.

That evening I went to the park again only to be looked at & commented by a group of transgenders.I paid no heed for a while as I was busy on my phone. Later, I went & spoke to them and that turned out one of the warmest conversations ever. Such lovely people.

Later, I started combing the dark nooks of the park in the hope that I would find a soul similar to me doing the same. There were a few such souls. Not bad, I thought & started speaking to some of them. One of them turned out to be a regular at that yearly meetup & took me to the gaysiest lodge where maximum action apparently happened. Man! It was such a thing. Every room was filled with gay men of all shapes, sizes & ages. Not that they were having sex. Just drinking, talking, eating & relaxing. but, I was told that the action began at around 12 midnight the previous night & went on till about 5 am in the morning. Not a tree was spared, nor a car nor even an open ground where 100s of people had steamy random sex. I only pictured it in my head & I am not even sure if I would be comfortable doing such a thing with so many people.

Later I met a few people I knew not from the gay context. Ended up drinking late into the night & crashing at their place with minimal action in the night which was thoroughly enjoyable.

It was one of the most refreshing weekends on a severely low budget I had & I look forward to more such interesting experiences.

4 comments: