Wednesday 10 August 2016

When did you discover your sexuality?

Discovery is an amazing process. It is a great feeling when a surprise is thrown at you and it gives a rush in your body like nothing else does. A lot of times, when I read the first time experience of boys either with a partner or even when they masturbate is just so damn turning on plus puts a smile on the face.

Unfortunately, for me, I was a victim of child abuse & I was fed with mouthfuls of dicks since the age of 3 and a half. So, I developed a taste for it more than that coming out naturally through a process of discovery through an unplanned sequence of events.

Later, as I grew up, I had the chance to do "it" with a lot of my cousins. This is around the time when I was 10-15. That is the time when changes happen in your body and you're amazed at the sudden enlarging of your penis and so on. I even remember walking on the road & looking at the chest hair of a man. I wasn't wearing underpants and I had an erection. My father was walking from the opposite direction. He gave me a stare and I didn't even understand what that was for. Now, he didn't know that it was a man who was turning me on. His embarrassment was probably the fact that I was standing in the middle of the road with a boner that was too big to be ignored by anybody at all.

I was fairly aware of gay sex and things like that around 1999, thanks to the internet and i was merely 11 years old. Thanks to Dialup internet connection and a lot of alone time at home since my parents were working.

I had a driver who wasn't married and was in his mid-30s around that time(he still isn't married). Whenever we used to travel as a family, I would wake up in the middle of the night & go to sleep next to him. He had such a hairy chest and when I gently groped him, he would get a hard-on. He never kissed but since he was turned on, he never had a problem with any of my further advances and we have had sex numerous times.

This is my only memory of me making an advance and getting to experience the pleasure of scruffy skin rubbing against my soft body(back then!). Later, in college, when my roommate used to deliberately walk up to my bed(on the other end of the room) & state some stupid reason like ants in his bed etc. to simply share my bed and slowly get me turned on & have steamy sex. This continued for 4 years of college. By then, I had discovered numerous other means to find my men such as Guys4men, Yahoo chat, cruising places in cities, calling random phone numbers(trust me! it worked). Those were the golden days of the Nokia 1100 & TrueCaller didn't exist.

And now I am in my late 20s, figuring out wilder ways to connect with men & trust me, the world without apps was a much better place. It is those first few experiences that live in the memories that are the most fun things ever and the instant gratification grindr approach is rather boring!

1 comment:

  1. I completely disagree.... I understand the shallow ness of apps.. but i must say that shallowness is becuase of people not becuase of the app. For a guy who grew up in a nascent world of the internet when internet was nto even there in india. It was scary.. Know way to know what you were feeling why you were feeling . It was scary. It took me a while nearly 20 odd years to come to terms with myself (i am bisexual..currently discovering hte wonderful world of men). I just wish there were apps then...atleast you could talk...any sorry for your experience... although i am in it for the sex myself i just feel that there are people out there who zare looking for similiar stuff as you are ... mind you this age is very confusing ...the need to love feel loved its natural its nothing to do with being gay or not gay ..its the same on the otherside of the fence too ... been there... its more to do with people and their atittude than the app.. the app is only a medium...its the people that make the app....well my tow cents atleast...once again amaziing blog..hope to read more articles.

    ReplyDelete